Is Scuba diving your No 1 passion?? Want to share your passion with others? Then live the dream and Go Pro!!
Join us at Gozo Azul in Ponta Do Ouro, Southern Mozambique for some of the best diving and learn from some of the most experienced dive instructors in Mozambique.
The PADI Divemaster course is the world’s most popular professional level scuba diving course and your first step as a scuba professional. Gozo Azul diving is a great place to complete your Divemaster training.
Our team of experienced PADI instructors teach all levels of PADI dive courses in small groups to make sure everyone receives quality training and maximum enjoyment
Whether you want to work in the diving industry or just want to improve your diving knowledge and skills the Divemaster course covers
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
- Physics, Physiology, RDP/ERDPML, Equipment and Skills and Environment.
We offer a range of internships ranging from 1 month to 6 months and we are now offering Tech courses along side your divemaster training.
Please contact Natalie to discuss your options