ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES:
Aloha 15 is an exquisite house in the upmarket Aloha Estate in Ponta Mamoli. 4 on-suite Bedrooms, private pool, air-con, self-catering house sleeping 8 guests.
Washing Machine, Gas Stove/Electric Oven, Weber Braai, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer Combo, Chest Freezer
Seaviews, Inland Views, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Air-Con in Bedrooms, Hammocks and Bean Bags
Aloha 15 is a spanking brand new home situated in the prestigious Aloha Estate in Ponta Mamoli.
Situated on the ridge, this beautiful home has exquisite views over the ocean and endless inland views from the rear of the house. Offering guests tranquillity, exclusivity and glorious sunrise and sunset views, this stunning home is perfect for a relaxing beach holiday.
Aloha 15 can accommodate 8 guests in 4 separate bedroom suites. Each comfortable bedroom suite has air-con, en suite bathrooms and front and rear verandas capturing both ocean and inland views. The beds have mosquito nets, bean bags, blankets and cushions for added comfort.
The fully equipped kitchen comprises a gas stove/electric oven, fridge/freezer combo and microwave. Leading off the kitchen, the scullery has a chest freezer and cleaning equipment is provided.
In keeping with the seclusion, tranquillity and the surrounding nature, Aloha 15 does not have DSTV. However, a Wi-Fi router with a Vodacom SIM card and an HDMI cable have been provided. These will allow you to access the internet and use your computer to watch your streaming service through the TV provided. The speaker is Bluetooth. The staff will load data onto the sim card with a data bundle package of your choice which they will also assist you in purchasing.
Guests can enjoy lazing in the hammocks provided, or sinking into a comfortable bean bag whilst gazing over the blissful ocean views. To enjoy a dip in the warm, tropical ocean, guests can make use of the walkways provided to access the beach. On calm days and especially at low tide there is a reef on the point of Frederico’s about 1km South of Aloha – it offers spectacular snorkelling (bring own masks, snorkels and fins).
The beach in front is perfect for walking, swimming, playing, snorkelling etc. and the surrounding bush is alive with an abundance of birdlife, butterflies, monkeys and chameleons.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Swimming Pool
- Hammocks and Bean Bags
- Bath Towels provided (guests to bring own beach/pool towels)
- Housekeeping (compulsory daily fee)
- Laundry (R150/MZN600 per load) – please bring own automatic laundry powder and softener
- Swimming Pool (no safety net for children)
- Braai Facilities (Weber Braai) – please be aware of potential fire hazards when using the braai and position the Weber out of the wind and ensure the metal collections tray is under the braai.
- Air-Con in Bedrooms
- Sea Views
- En-Suite Bathrooms (with showers)
- Bath towels provided – please remember to bring your own beach towels.
- Private walkways to beach
- Wi-Fi Router (guests to purchase own data to access internet or stream movies)
- TV provided (to watch streaming service)
- Bed Configuration
- Bedroom 1 – King bed which can be reconfigured into 2 x single beds
- Bedroom 2 – King bed which can be reconfigured into 2 x single beds
- Bedroom 3 – King Bed
- Bedroom 4 – King Bed
- Kitchen Appliances: Washing Machine, Gas Stove/Electric Oven, Weber Braai, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer Combo, Chest Freezer
The washing machine is to be operated by the staff only. Staff will provide laundry services at extra cost per load (please pay staff directly).
Percilia is the Housekeeper and Thando is the Caretaker There is a compulsory daily staff tip of R100 per housekeeper per day, this includes your day of arrival and departure. Please ensure you have enough ZAR/MZN cash on your day of departure date. The staff keep the house clean, tidy and maintained. Please let them know if you need assistance with anything. They speak multiple languages and are multi-skilled. They are kind, respectful and are important to the smooth running of the house and ensuring your stay is enjoyable and relaxing.
Aloha 15 does not have DSTV. Guests can access the internet and streaming services via the Wi-Fi provided and make use of the TV as a monitor.
Electricity at Aloha 15 is single phase and provided by EDM on a metered system. We kindly ask that you are energy conscious and turn appliances off if they are not needed
It is advisable not to turn the microwave, the toaster and the kettle on at the same time as it might result in a power trip.
Plug points are 3-pin and each room is provided with an adapter to 2-pin. Please bring additional and specific adapters as you require.
Hammocks are available, Thando will hang them for you in specific sites that ensure safety. Please do not hang off the beams that provide the shade on the verandas as they have not been built for this purpose.
Please close all the doors at night.
The house has many high verandas and does not have a pool safety net, we recommend that children under the age of ten years old, are supervised by an adult at all times.
No pets permitted (guests will be asked to vacate the premises should they arrive with pets)
Please lock your rooms when not occupied and keep valuables in a safe place.
Under no circumstances may Aloha 15 be booked for any function, event or party. This includes weddings, birthdays, engagements, etc.
What to Bring
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Laundry Powder and Softer (if laundry is required at R150/MZN600 per load)
- Bottled Water
- Personal Toiletries
- Adaptors for charging cell phones, etc.
- Insect/Mosquito Repellent
- Masks, Snorkels, Fins (excellent snorkelling at Frederico’s Point)
Aloha Estate, Ponta Mamoli, Mozambique