ABOUT COCO CABANAS:
Coco Cabanas lodge is located centrally in Ponta do Ouro and is within walking distance of all amenities, restaurants, market and Gozo Azul dive and ocean activity centre. There are 14 Cabanas located on the property of which 4 is located on the 1st floor.
The Cabanas have different configurations, 4 units with 1 bedroom containing a double bed and 2 single beds in the living area, 6 ground floor units with 2 rooms, some units with a main room containing a double bed and other 2 single beds and 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds, 4 1st floor units with 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds in each room.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned and beds covered with mosquito nets, the 4 units with 2 single beds in the living area also comes with air-conditioning in the front area and beds covered with mosquito nets.
Each unit does have its own bathroom with a shower, a kitchenette with cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, 2 plate gas stove and fridge with freezer section.
Each Cabana comes with a braai /grill area in front of each unit where guests can meet up with other guests staying at Coco cabanas and socialise at the outside communal living, dining and communal kitchen area with a bar.
At the back of the property, guests will find a pool and club-house area where guests can splash in the pool and dive-schools can offer their pool training to their clients at the Coco-Cabanas pool.
– Braai area located to each unit
– Fully stocked bar
– Bed linen supplied, no bath or beach towels supplied
– Communal area with a communal kitchen for group cooking. pool table, bar and Dstv
– Different style dining sets for guests to use in communal area, although each unit have own table with 4 chairs per Cabana
– Laundry facility at extra cost to guest per kg.
– Wood, charcoal or ice can be arranged on request
– Units can be serviced daily, guests to leave keys at reception
– 24 hour security for your boats, Jet ski’s and cars.
– Extra freezer space at reception
Guests need to bring their own drinking water for consumption.
Guests need to leave keys at reception for daily service of units
Communal area for all guest use
Only 4 guests maximum per night staying per Cabana
No loud noises between 22H00 and 07H00 AM
No bath or beach towels supplied, guests need to bring their own towels.
Laundry services should be arranged at reception
Please close all doors and windows when aircons are running.